Does anyone know of an actual DNSBL for telemarketers phone numbers in E.164 format?
D. Stussy
2015-12-14 02:16:18 UTC
I've seen in various places (namely web forums) discussions about starting
one, but never seen one implemented.

I've also seen some places publish lists or offer apps for blocking
telemarketers, but not in the E.164 format.

Is there one somewhere? I'm considering starting one. It doesn't have to
be restricted to VOIP calls.

[I have seen traditional IP lists applied to VOIP calls. That blocks
according to source. An E.164 format blacklist would block according to
whom they are or claim to be.]
Spam Guy
2016-01-01 20:18:14 UTC
Post by D. Stussy
Is there one somewhere?
Why don't you ask this Tim Skirvin guy.

He seems to hang around here a lot.
D. Stussy
2016-01-02 19:26:56 UTC
Post by D. Stussy
Is there one somewhere?
Why don't you ask this Tim Skirvin guy.
He seems to hang around here a lot.

So, simply posting to a group where he also posts isn't enough?

Although I am in the U.S. and therefore primarily care about North American
numbers, I'm willing to link to other countries' lists as well for the E.164
(ENUM) DNSBL I have started.